Looking for a job that inspires you on a daily basis?
Carl Stahl Sava Industries, Inc. (Sava) is a leading manufacturer of Cable, Pulleys, and custom Cable Assemblies – and our employees are the key to our success.
- Power customer successes
- Work with an experienced team
- Solve meaningful technical problems
- Take pride and ownership in your work
Join the Sava family!
Apply now to take that important next step in your career!!!
Senior Quality Inspector
Carl Stahl Sava Industries, Inc is a manufacturer of high quality, value-added precision cable assemblies -- particularly in applications requiring small, delicate miniature cables. We manufacture standard cable to nominal diameters as small as .006", with extremely tight tolerances. Sava also applies the same high level of quality to cables and cable assemblies in all sizes, constructions, and materials up to a nominal diameter of 3/8".
- Effectively perform diversified hands-on inspection functions within a manufacturing environment. Primary duties will include visual and dimensional inspections on manufactured parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies. Parts will be inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specifications. The inspector will be required to report detailed inspection accept / reject information directly to the customer with shipments
- Perform First Article Inspections including documentation as per AS9102 requirements
- Manage the Calibration System
- Calibrate Measurement and Test Equipment
- Prepare Certificates of Analysis/Measurement for customer shipments – Both Hard Copies and Electronic, On-Line
- Defect Analysis as required
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5 year’s experience at test and inspection in a manufacturing or production environment with mechanical parts
- Associate’s degree preferred in a technical field: Engineering Science, Mathematics, or Engineering Technology
- Candidate must have experience in quality, first article, PPAP, and source inspection on machined/mechanical parts using optical and mechanical tools/ measuring instruments for inspections
- ISO9001 / AS9100 knowledgeable
- Experienced in Medical, Military, aviation and aerospace specifications, drawings and standards preferred
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong documentation skills
- Computer literate
- Highly accurate and detail oriented
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an International company. Carl Stahl Sava Industries offers a competitive compensation as well as an attractive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Group Term Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and 401k.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to get started. Include the job title in the subject line.