Looking for a job that inspires you on a daily basis?
Carl Stahl Sava Industries, Inc. (Sava) is a leading manufacturer of Cable, Pulleys, and custom Cable Assemblies – and our employees are the key to our success.
- Power customer successes
- Work with an experienced team
- Solve meaningful technical problems
- Take pride and ownership in your work
Join the Sava family!
Apply now to take that important next step in your career!!!
The Regional Salesperson is responsible for all sales activities within the assigned geography and reports to the Vice President, Sales & Marketing.
- A positive can-do attitude with high degree of self-motivation, willingness to go “the extra mile,” and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbal and written, including active listening skills.
Ability to work in a team environment, with colleagues on the sales team, throughout the company, and with independent sales representatives.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, understand priorities, and maintain focus through completion of responsibilities, tasks, and assignments.
- Technical aptitude.
- Applies a relationship-oriented approach to all customer interactions to promote long-lasting customer relationships. Supports original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers and prospects using excellent interpersonal skills, including telephone and e-mail communication. Duties include calling on qualified prospects and receiving inbound calls and e-mail. Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers primarily by telephone and through e-mail to increase sales of standard Sava components and custom assembly products and related services.
- Reads and interprets basic mechanical drawings, prints, and sketches. Interfaces with in-house Production and Engineering Teams on requirements for custom Cable Assemblies.
- Works with team members in the field, including independent Sales Representatives.
- Develops sales opportunities by identifying and researching potential accounts, building rapport, providing and explaining technical information, preparing quotations. Researches existing and prospective customer accounts, identifies key players, and generates product interest. Develops accounts by analyzing customer buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining key performance and technical features.
- Follows established procedure for issuing product samples for customer evaluation, follows-up with customers receiving product samples toward closing Sales.
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, interpreting and understanding technical requirements. Processes incoming customer Requests for Quote (RFQs) by issuing formal price quotations with price, delivery, and specification information to develop new and existing customer accounts. Communicates delivery estimates, explains stock-out situations. Follows-up on outstanding quotations directly with end customer and coordinates follow-up with independent Sales Representatives. Captures Sales and processes incoming Sales Orders. Coordinates and processes customer requests for Order Changes, including expedited delivery.
- Follow established procedures for issuing Returned Material Authorizations (RMAs) and follows-up on RMAs toward total customer satisfaction.
- Maintains organized customer files. Records results and information generated from each customer interaction.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions, participating in educational and training opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and company goals by accepting ownership for addressing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to workplace achievements.
- Strong computer skills required.
- 2-10 years of relevant business-to-business Sales experience, ideally in an OEM environment.
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree in technical area including Engineering Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Technical Studies, Technical Support, or related discipline; or equivalent work experience.
Senior Quality Inspector
Carl Stahl Sava Industries, Inc is a manufacturer of high quality, value-added precision cable assemblies -- particularly in applications requiring small, delicate miniature cables. We manufacture standard cable to nominal diameters as small as .006", with extremely tight tolerances. Sava also applies the same high level of quality to cables and cable assemblies in all sizes, constructions, and materials up to a nominal diameter of 3/8".
- Effectively perform diversified hands-on inspection functions within a manufacturing environment. Primary duties will include visual and dimensional inspections on manufactured parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies. Parts will be inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specifications. The inspector will be required to report detailed inspection accept / reject information directly to the customer with shipments
- Perform First Article Inspections including documentation as per AS9102 requirements
- Manage the Calibration System
- Calibrate Measurement and Test Equipment
- Prepare Certificates of Analysis/Measurement for customer shipments – Both Hard Copies and Electronic, On-Line
- Defect Analysis as required
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5 year’s experience at test and inspection in a manufacturing or production environment with mechanical parts
- Associate’s degree preferred in a technical field: Engineering Science, Mathematics, or Engineering Technology
- Candidate must have experience in quality, first article, PPAP, and source inspection on machined/mechanical parts using optical and mechanical tools/ measuring instruments for inspections
- ISO9001 / AS9100 knowledgeable
- Experienced in Medical, Military, aviation and aerospace specifications, drawings and standards preferred
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong documentation skills
- Computer literate
- Highly accurate and detail oriented
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an International company. Carl Stahl Sava Industries offers a competitive compensation as well as an attractive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Group Term Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and 401k.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Include the job title in the subject line.